E6691 3 Oliva Elite 3.5 Inch Spear Point Paring Knife
You will find yourself using the Messermeister Oliva Elite 3.5 Inch Paring Knife daily for a variety of tasks requiring accuracy. This knife has a fine-edge blade that is designed to be an all-purpose knife, similar to a chef’s knife, except smaller. The compact blade and molded handle will facilitate trimming, peeling and slicing of produce.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58
- The 3 step, 15 degree Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany
- ‘The Knife for Life’ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil