Cooking outdoors requires serious tools. We built our Overland Chef camp knife to be rugged and versatile. The ultra-tough canvas Micarta handle has a contoured pommel and machined lanyard eyelet for a sure, comfortable grip with any sized task around the campsite. Our 60/40 blade grind moves additional weight over the cutting edged the ballistic clip point adds strength to the tip. Despite the extra heft, the Overland Camp cook’s knife is surprisingly responsive and lively when used on a cutting board. Staying sharp is key, so we used N690 cobalt steel which will hold a terrific edge that is easy to restore.
- Facet-ground 8" blade with ballistic clip point
- 60/40 Blade grind
- 62 Rockwell, Nitro-cobalt steel
- Ultra-rough raw canvas Micarta handle
- Machine lanyard eyelet with hidden bottle opener
- Handcrafted in Maniago, Italy
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.