The superior handcrafted classic knife set by Shun. Hand crafted and made in Seki city, famous for being the sword centre of Japan, this set of knives is built for comfort and superior balance. The manufacturing process for these knives is the same method to how traditional samurai swords are made.
Cooks universally prefer the razor sharp Kanso Collection. Whilst adding a touch of simplicity to your kitchen they are designed from highly refined vanadium stainless steel cut with a 16 degrees angle cut on each side promising high performance every time.
- 9cm Paring knife
- 15.5cm Utility knife
- 20cm Chef Knife
- Beautifully gift boxed with Shun logo on front
- Features Damascus steel dual-side ground blades with a unique pattern and incredibly sharp edge
- Damascus steel is forged in 32 layers that cover a VG-10 core, creating the ultimate kitchen knife
- Pakkawood handle offers ergonomic comfort in many cutting chores
- Made in Japan
- Limited lifetime Australian warranty