Bringing you the most exquisite and elegant knife collection, the Shun Premier Minamo range is specially forged in conjunction with German chef Tim Mälzer's idea to fuse the best of a traditional Japanese Santoku knife and the classic European chef's knife.
This knife features Shun's signature PakkaWood handle in a symmetrical shape with a slight arch on its underside to provide optimal comfort for both left and right-handed users. Enjoy perfect balance between the blade and handle for the best experience with its forged tang.
Each blade in this collection is forged with an extremely hard VG-MAX steel (61 (±1) HRC) core, then wrapped in 32 layers of Damascus steel, granting it immense durability. The blade highlights the inspiration behind its development with a rectangular form and double-edge that allows easy rocking movements and accuracy in your chopping, cutting, and slicing tasks.
- VG-MAX Steel (61 (±1) HRC) core
- 32 layers of Damascus steel
- Black PakkaWood handle
- Symmetrical handle with slight arch
- Ergonomic handle
- Suitable for left and right-handed users
- Measures 9cm
- Damascus grain
- Rectangular form for easy rocking movements and accurate chopping and slicing
- Razor sharp edge
- Made in Japan
- Hand wash and dry immediately after with dry cloth