Shun Sora Bread Knife 23cm
Glide through freshly baked loaves of bread with the Shun Sora Bread Knife. High performance blades that is also easy to clean and maintain. The secure and comfortable grip as well as an exceptionally well balanced blade makes for incredible precision and control. Slicing fresh bread has never been more pleasurable!
The Shun Sora series uses proprietary composite blade technology bringing together a VG10 san mai cutting edge with a Japanese 420J stainless steel blade. This technology puts high performance material exactly where it's needed - on the edge. The two blade sections are laser cut and fit together like pieces of a puzzle, and the braze welding permanently joins them together. The wavy pattern at the joint is inspired by traditional Japanese samurai swords. The textured polymer handle provides a contemporary look, secure grip making this range of knives easy to maintain and clean.
- All purpose blade for a variety of kitchen prep tasks
- Blade length 23cm
- Textured polymer handle for secure grip
- Hand-sharpened 16 degree, double-bevel blade (32-degree comprehensive)
- Composite Blade Technology blends a VG10 san mai cutting edge with a mirror-polished 420J Japanese stainless-steel upper
- San mai construction clads VG10 carbon steel with a single layer of stainless steel on each side
- Wavy pattern resembles traditional Japanese sword
- Stain and rust resistant
- Holds a fine edge
- Hand wash recommended
- Gift boxed
- 10 year Australian warranty