Shun Sora Utility Knife 15cm
The Shun Sora Utility Knife, like all Utility Knives are one of the most useful knives in the kitchen, with a versatile size for cutting a range of ingredients in your kitchen. Easy to clean and maintain, this high performance knife provides a secure and comfortable grip as well as an exceptionally well balance blade for incredible precision and control.
The Shun Sora series uses proprietary composite blade technology bringing together a VG10 san mai cutting edge with a Japanese 420J stainless steel blade. This technology puts high performance material exactly where it's needed - on the edge. The two blade sections are laser cut and fit together like pieces of a puzzle, and the braze welding permanently joins them together. The wavy pattern at the joint is inspired by traditional Japanese samurai swords. The textured polymer handle provides a contemporary look, secure grip making this range of knives easy to maintain and clean.
- All purpose blade for a variety of kitchen prep tasks
- Blade length 15cm
- Textured polymer handle for secure grip
- Hand-sharpened 16 degree, double-bevel blade (32-degree comprehensive)
- Composite Blade Technology blends a VG10 san mai cutting edge with a mirror-polished 420J Japanese stainless-steel upper
- San mai construction clads VG10 carbon steel with a single layer of stainless steel on each side
- Wavy pattern resembles traditional Japanese sword
- Stain and rust resistant
- Holds a fine edge
- Hand wash recommended
- Gift boxed
- 10 year Australian warranty